weird al - happy birthday weird al - happy birthday

...

First of all, happy birthday! The animation was sub-par, but you will improve in time.

Rap Contract Rap Contract

Unrealistic, but entertaining.

The jokes were okay, but the animation sucked. People's arms don't move like that when they walk.

Stick Clips - Ep. 1 Stick Clips - Ep. 1

Try harder

The sticks seemed stiff, more movement in the legs. Another stick animation, nothing special.

AverageMan Collab AverageMan Collab

Great job

An up-beat collab with awesome music. Power to Ska!

Brasenterkated Flash Brasenterkated Flash

Nice

Short but sweet, smooth animation, and pretty nice violence.

Luigi's Space Machine Luigi's Space Machine

...?

Well, for one, It didn't even load at all. I suggest using one of the newgrounds preloaders, as it is evident that yours is not functioning properly.

Bomber109 responds:

I used a modified NG preloader.

bobs day out(ep1) bobs day out(ep1)

Nice try.

I understand that you are new to animation, but don't expect a perfect score on your first anim.

First of all, a word of advice....

If you want to go anywhere with animation, you shouldn't pursue stick animation, as there are too many stick animation series already. (Unless of course you have something extraordinary and brilliant, and this looks like any other typical stick flash). Try something innovative! Your talent will be noticed.

~JL

Danger Zone Ep.2 (Small) Danger Zone Ep.2 (Small)

Hard to follow

The plot was a bit confusing to me. Then again, you can't expect much out of a movie made with "The Movies"

TLOD: ep 1 A hero is foun TLOD: ep 1 A hero is foun

Very nice

I really liked this! Keep animating, don't let some of those nasty reviewers get you down, I really enjoyed this.

Dancing Banana& friends 1 Dancing Banana& friends 1

Short

Wow, that was very short, animation, and then credits.