weird al - happy birthday weird al - happy birthday

...

First of all, happy birthday! The animation was sub-par, but you will improve in time.

Rap Contract Rap Contract

Unrealistic, but entertaining.

The jokes were okay, but the animation sucked. People's arms don't move like that when they walk.

Stick Clips - Ep. 1 Stick Clips - Ep. 1

Try harder

The sticks seemed stiff, more movement in the legs. Another stick animation, nothing special.

Wiggminton Wiggminton

Fun

It's a great fun game with solid programming! I hope you go far in the competition.
The only thing I can pick on is the spelling error of "practice", which was spelled "practise", you may want to revise this before submitting your entry.

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Informative!

This was actually very informative! But this is probably more of a "movie" then a "game".

Super Mario Bounce Super Mario Bounce

Fun!

Fun game, the only thing I noticed is that it was a bit challenging to hop over the enemies without dying! I hope to see more games from you, this one was a blast, very innovative!

Random Beat Part 2 Random Beat Part 2

Good

I thought this beat was good, but repetitive, it could have been more interesting. Nice try

~JL

no mans dream no mans dream

Well...

That wasnt good... At all, even for a beginner. Dont do that again! It hurt my ears, use piano roll and dont keep using the choir that sounds off key for this music.

1337 Chaos - Psycho Sloth Loop 1337 Chaos - Psycho Sloth Loop

Cool

a little strange, but it works...